Chair Pressure Mats – ILS Manchester
A pressure-sensitive chair mat that alerts when a person leaves a chair
ILS Manchester supplies an air filled chair pressure mat connected to a control box which measures changes in pressure on the mat as a person gets out of a chair.VIEW ALL Chair Pressure Mats Products
Installation service Greater Manchester
We also offer an Assessment, Programming & installation service if you live within the areas of Greater Manchester / North West England – but we can go further subject to a discussion Contact us: 0161 748 1971vIEW DETAILS ON OUR INSTALLATION / SETUP SERVICE
Benefits over a traditional pressure mat:
- There is nothing inside the chair mat except for air – making it last for years.
- Sensor box will detect change in pressure on the mat as soon as the person starts to get up – making it fast to react.
- Designed to be set up by the end user without any requirement for technical knowledge or training.
- The waterproof, hard wearing pressure mat is comfortable to sit on.
- Sensor box is powered by 2 x AA batteries which will last for up to 5 years.
We can supply a lead which will connect the control box directly into any nurse call system.
Alternatively, we can also supply the product with a pager.
- Works with all chairs
- Mat can be positioned under the chair cushion so no loss of comfort
- Batteries Included
- Self adhesive sticky pads allow you to secure the control box to the side of the chair.
- No professional installation required
- 1 year warranty & 30-day money back guarantee
- Mat dimensions: 40cm x 30cm