Wireless Paging System
A flexible falls risk management solution
- A range of sensors can be connected to one or more text pagers or mobile phones.
- The system is flexible and extra sensors can be added at any time.
- Each sensor will display a unique message on the text pager
- Floor pressure mats, chair sensors, bed sensors & convulsion sensors come with a ‘nurse respond’ button which can be used to alert other staff that a message has been responded to.
- Simple design suitable for installation by the end user – cuts out the costs associated with third-party contractors.
- Battery operated sensors typically powered by AAA batteries which will last for up to one year and are easily replaced at low cost.
- A web-based logging system is available which stores a record of sensor activations and nurse response times.
Installation service Greater Manchester
We also offer an Assessment, Programming & installation service if you live within the areas of Greater Manchester / North West England – but we can go further subject to a discussion Contact us: 0161 748 1971vIEW DETAILS ON OUR INSTALLATION / SETUP SERVICE