Battery included (typical battery life up to 2 months).
Call Button linked to Mobile Phone
Receive smartphone alerts a person calls for help
This simple solution is designed for an elderly person who lives alone and might require the assistance of a neighbour or relative.
It consists of a mains powered Wireless Base Station that connects to the persons home Wifi network. It receives signals from one or more call buttons and sends alerts to a mobile phone.
The call button can be used to call for help without needing to use the telephone. It can be warn was wrist watch or pendant.
The system can be installed in minutes and there are no monthly subscriptions or fees.
Wireless Base Station
- The Wireless Base Station connects to the Internet using your home Wifi.
- It can be positioned anywhere in the house and is mains powered.
- It will receive messages from any of our wireless sensors and forward these to your mobile phone.
Mobile Phone App
- This can be downloaded from our website and is free to use on as many mobile phones as needed.
- It will receive messages from the base station (provided the mobile phone has a data connection) from anywhere.
- Keeps a record of when sensors have been activated and displays low battery alerts when the sensor batteries need to be changed.
The water resistant Call Button is completely wireless and can be worn around the neck using the lanyard provided or around the wrist using the watch strap or simply carried in a pocket.
Falls Prevention Kits for use around the home